- Inbound iced reefers to the cooling track
- Cooled reefers to plant Track 1 doors for loading
- Outbound loaded reefers
- Inbound loaded 40- foot and 50-foot cars
- Outbound empty stockcars
- Inbound fuel oil to fuel rack
- Inbound propane to propane tank
- Inbound vegetable oil to Track 2 Door 3
- Inbound empty for animal by-products to Track 2 Door 3
- Outbound empty fuel oil, propane and vegetable oil cars, and loaded animal by- products car
- Inbound packing materials and equipment to Track 2 Doors 5, 6, and 7
- Inbound empty hide car to Track 2 Door 4
- Outbound loaded hide car
- Outbound canned meats
- Outbound empty boxcars
3 thoughts on “Switching instructions for Mat Thompson’s Swift meat packing plant”
Link just goes to the Kalmbach store.
Nice! That list is going to come in handy.
Seems a well thought out plan.