Operator CIMC 40-foot modern angled intermodal containers
Scale: HO (1:87.1)
Price: Single container, $10.49, three-pack, $30.99
Era: Late 1990s to present
Manufacturer: ScaleTrains, 7598 Highway 411, Benton, TN 37307; 844-987-2467; scaletrains.com
Operator CIMC 40-foot modern angled intermodal containers features:
- Decorated containers feature rooftop reporting marks, warning labels, and capacity data
- 40-foot standard-height (8’-6” tall) container
- Eight squared vertical nose corrugations
- 44 angled side wall corrugations
- 55 embossed roof ribs
- Cored-through Inter-Box Connector corner castings
- Four separately applied door locking rods with latches
- Stackable with most other brands of 40-foot containers and chassis
- 0-3-0 doors
Release date: Available now
Paint schemes: CMA CGM (blue, with and without “eco container bamboo flooring” stencil), Ocean Network Express (Cherry Blossom Magenta), APL (dark blue with large and small logo), Mediterranean Shipping Co. (yellow and black), Mitsui OSK Lines (gray with blue and white “MOL” lettering and gray with white lettering and alligator logo), and NYK Line (blue with red-and-white flag and “NYK Line lettering” and NYK Logistics & Megacarrier lettering). Twelve container numbers (three singles and three three-packs); also available undecorated.
News & Products is a regular feature of Trains.com for model railroad operators and builders to get the latest information about locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, tools, track, and more. Model railroad product news may include HO, N, O, S, and Z scales. Product release dates and prices will vary according to each manufacturer.
If you are a manufacturer and have new product releases, please email Senior Editor Cody Grivno at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.