Pennsylvania RR class K4 4-6-2 Pacific steam locomotive
Scale: HO (1:87.1)
Era: 1914-1928 to 1947-1959
Manufacturer: Bachmann Trains, 1400 E. Erie Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19124; 215-533-1600; bachmanntrains.com
Pennsylvania RR class K4 4-6-2 Pacific steam locomotive features:
- Blackened metal RP-25 contour wheels and side rods
- Die-cast metal trailing truck
- Dual-mode TCS WOWSound decoder
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers on front of locomotive and rear of tender
- Keep-Alive capacitor
- Metal chassis and uncoupling levers
- Painted engineer and fireman figures
- Voice-guided Audio Assist program
- Performs best on 22” radius curves or greater
Release date: Available now.
Road names: Pennsylvania RR (postwar with modern pilot and prewar with slat pilot). Two road numbers each.
News & Products is a regular feature of Trains.com for model railroad operators and builders to get the latest information about locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, tools, track, and more. Model railroad product news may include HO, N, O, S, and Z scales. Product release dates and prices will vary according to each manufacturer.
If you are a manufacturer and have new product releases, please email Senior Editor Cody Grivno at email@example.com for more information.