On NYC's Hudson Division, RS3 8293 heads a train of baggage cars bound for New York City at Harmon station in August 1962.
Five of NYC's ancient S-class electrics are visible at Mott Haven coach yard near the junction of the Hudson and Harlem main lines in August 1962.
Class P electric 237 and an unidentified class T are at North White Plains, outer limit of third rail on NYC's Harlem Division, in May 1964.
An M.U. train occupies one of the center sidings at Crestwood, a turnback point for some Harlem Division trains out of Grand Central, in August 1962.
RS3s and a wreck train flank an E8 wearing NYC's experimental Jade green scheme at Harmon in January 1962.
During January 1961, when EMD and Fairbanks-Morse cab units briefly replaced Alco RS3s in the New York City area, an FM C-Liner and an Erie-built idle at Brewster on the Harlem Division.
Two generations of M.U. equipment, including a heavyweight baggage car, stand in the yard at Harmon in July 1962.
At North White Plains, an RS3 backs toward its train, brought in from Grand Central by an electric, on a rainy day in October 1959.
Veteran S-motor No. 100, one of NYC's original 1906 electric locomotives, switches cars at Mott Haven coach yard.