Knoxville Locomotive Works General Electric 25-ton diesel locomotive
Scale: Large (1:24)
Manufacturer: PIKO America, LLC, 4610 Alvarado Canyon Rd., Ste. 5, San Diego, CA 92120; piko-america.com
Knoxville Locomotive Works 25-ton diesel locomotive features:
- R/C pocket remote with pre-programmed buttons to control speed, direction, horn, and whistle (remote includes CR2025 battery)
- Powered by six AAA batteries (not included)
- 5-pole can-type ball-bearing motor
- Factory-applied handrails, uncoupling levers, and steps
- Operating white directional lighting
- Cab interior with space for engineer figure
- Hard chrome ball-bearing wheels
- Hook-and-loop type couplers
- Motor is isolated from track power
Release date: Available now
Paint scheme: Knoxville Locomotive Works (“Thumper”, black with green and gold stripes). One road number.
News & Products is a regular feature of Trains.com for model railroad operators and builders to get the latest information about locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, tools, track, and more. Model railroad product news may include HO, N, O, S, and Z scales. Product release dates and prices will vary according to each manufacturer.
If you are a manufacturer and have new product releases, please email Senior Editor Cody Grivno at email@example.com for more information.