We’ll take you inside “One Day At”:
- North Philadelphia in 1965, where a variety of Pennsylvania Railroad trains with every type of equipment passed through
- Bolton, Vt., in 1953, where local freights met on the Central Vermont
- St. Louis Station in 1965, where 56 trains from 10 different railroads passed through each day
- Hermosa, Wyo., in 1975, where Union Pacific intermodal, Amtrak Zephyr, and a flurry of general merchandise trains made their way up the steep grade of Sherman Hill
- Zacatecas, Mexico in 1960, where the steam locomotives of the Mexican National Railways were still abundant
Get Your FREE PDF Download
Enter your email for access to Train watching in the 1960s.